Saturday, November 22, 2008

Letter Commending Employee

Sample Letter commending Employee for handling a hostile situation very well

Dear [Name],

Several of your associates in your department have informed me of the incident that occurred [date] with [name of person and/or company]. They have all agreed that [describe the incident with the client and/or company].

I applaud you for taking the high road throughout the entire situation with the irate client. I don't know if I would have been so kind in that situation after his display of inexcusable and hostile behavior. You been very graceful throughout this whole thing.

I compliment you on your self-control and your calm manner in handling the situation in such an exemplary manner. It is duly noted by our company and will be on the record, we in part are thankful.

I have also placed a call to [name of person and/or owner of company] and fully anticipate that you receive an apology from them.

Sincerely,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: